Saturday September 28th 2019, from 12:00 until 24:00
Sunday September 29th, from 12:00 until 22:00
Campsite opens on Saturday September 28th 2019, 11:00 and shuts on Sunday September 29th, 24:00.
Toilets and urinals will be accessible on the festival site and on the campsite.
Access is 100% free.
Showers and water points will be placed on the campsite as well.
We love our desert and we want everybody to take care of it.
You’re kindly asked to use the rubbish bins and to sort your waste.
ALCOHOLS AND LIQUORS
People under 18 will be denied access to the festival and the campsite. An ID must be shown at the entrance. No exception will be made, even if the youngster is accompanied by an adult.
No ticket sold to -18 will be refund.
ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY (PRM)
No Man’s World wants to be open and accessible to everyone. We could offer help and facilitated access to PRM.
Parking slots close to the entrance will be reserved for PRM.
Bear in mind that you have to bring your PRM card with you.
Unfortunately, it’s pretty hard for PRM to move around in our desert since it’s full of sand and rocks. Nonetheless, you can contact us here and we’ll do everything we can to help you out and make your journey through the desert easier.
Every exit will be considered as final. People who leave the festival will be denied access if they try to come back.
This measure has been taken in order to avoid alcohol and drug consumption outside the festival and to avoid traffic jam at the entrance.
People with access to the campsite will be allowed to travel between their camp and the festival whenever they want.
FOOD & DRINKS
- 4 bars with a wide range of soft drinks, beers and alcohols
- 1 Somersby bar
- 1 Ginette bar
- 1 VIP bar
- Foodtrucks selling many different dishes
- 1 bars with a wide range of soft drinks and beers
- 1 stand selling basic food
Not enough of partying after 12 hours of music on Saturday?
In collaboration with our partner Knokke Out Waterloo, we’re throwing a huge afterparty close to the festival site.
More info soon.
LOST & FOUND
We’ll keep every object we find in a safe place. In case you’ve lost something, don’t hesitate to contact someone at the cash desks on the festival site. You’ll be invited to send us a mail. You can come till Wednesday October 2nd 2019 at the festival site to get your stuff back.
After that, we’ll bring ID’s to the Orne-Thyle Police Station and we’ll get rid of the rest.
HOW TO GET TO NO MAN’S WORLD
Our desert is located in the middle of the « Sablière de Mont-Saint-Guibert », Rue des Trois Burettes. It’s only a stonethrow away from Louvain-La-Neuve, 25 minutes from Brussels and 20 minutes from Namur. It’s pretty easy to access.
ADDRESS: Rue des Trois Burettes 63, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgique
Any question? Feel free to contact us.
- Take E411 direction Namur
- Leave at Corroy-le-grand (Exit 9)
- Turn right
- At the first roundabout, go straight on and stay on the N25
- Take the first exit on the N25
- At the roundabout, follow the instructions
- Take A54 direction Brussels
- Take N25 direction Wavre
- At the end of N25, at the roundabout, instructions will lead you the parking slots
- Take E42 direction Namur
- Then take E411 direction Brussels/Luxemburg
- Leave at Corroy-le-grand/ Louvain-la-Neuve (Exit 9)
- Turn left
- At the roundabout, instructions will lead you the parking slots
Many parking slots will be at your disposal close to the festival.
More info soon.
Closest railway stations are « Mont-Saint-Guibert » (1,7km) and « Louvain-La-Neuve » (3,3 km).
No shuttle from stations to the festival. You can check TEC website to find a bus.
Shuttle from Brussels will leave from the bus stop Tec/De Lijn named “Delta” (Address: Avenue de Beaulieu, Auderghem (Direction Louvain-la-Neuve)).
- Saturday 28.09.19: Departure 11.30am/Return Sunday 00.30am
- Sunday 29.09.19: Departure 11.00am/Return Sunday 10.30pm
Tickets for shuttle only are available here.
A team of professionals will take care of your safety on the festival and the campsite.
Body and bag search will be proceeded at the entrance.
Every person showing a bad behavior will be forced out.
For security reasons, no backpacks will be allowed on the site. Only small bags and purses.
Any question? Feel free to contact us.
- All kinds of drugs
- All kinds drinks and food (except for the campsite)
- Backpack (only purses and small bags are allowed)
- Every kind of commercial activity
- Flyering or other types of promotion
- Every weapons, Knives or explosive material
- Fireworks, crackers or flammablee material
- Deodorant and fragrance bottles
- Umbrellas and selfie sticks
We want to make sure that your experience will be the best possible. Therefore we will guide you through a safe journey in our desert thanks to :
- Safety and security services on site to ensure the safety and the well-being of festival-goers
- Free toilets available throughout the festival
- Every sanitary block has a water point so you can wash your hands and refresh yourself
- Drinkable water point on the site to remain hydrated
- Prevention booths to inform you about different topics
- Free ear plugs
- Free condoms
Lockers will be at your disposal on the festival site and on the campsite. They’ll allow you to store your personal effects during the concerts.
Lockers are accessible at any time. You can get your stuff back whenever you want.
- Small lockers : 7€
- Large lockers (with charging station) : 10€
- Visitors visibly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be denied access to the festival and/or the campsite.
- By purchasing the Camping Ticket you agree to a possible body search at the entrance of the campsite.
- Only tents are accepted on the campsite (no van, trailer, etc.).
- It’s forbidden to bring drugs or any other object that can be considered dangerous (gas bottles, barbecue,…)
- It’s authorized to bring drinks (limited) and food on the campsite.
- Beers are limited to 6 x 33cl or 4 x 50cl per visitor.
- Glass bottles are forbidden.
- Pets are not accepted on the campsite.
The organizers decline all responsibility in case of theft, degradation or vandalism committed on the campsite and the festival.
The organisation can be forced to pause or end the festival, programme or time schedule.
Once you have purchased your ticket, it won’t be possible to exchange this ticket or ask for a partial or complete refund.
Tickets for camping only are available here.